BRUMBIES V HIGHLANDERS - 6:00pm Friday 22 July 2016
Fans won't want to miss this qualifying finals match against The Highlanders!
Because the game is so early this week Brumbies are urging bosses around the city to let staff #KNOCKOFF4KICKOFF - so when you knock off this Friday drop into one of our five supporting venues for a burger before the game. Burgers will be available to be ordered from 3pm for this game only!
This unbeatable finals deal includes 1 x general admission Brumbies ticket and a delicious burger at one of the below premium Canberra venues.
- Aranda - Bolt Bar
- Belconnen - The Lighthouse
- Braddon - Debacle
- Griffith - Gryphons
- Kingston Foreshore - Walt & Burley
Your choice of either a Pulled Pork Burger or a Chicken Burger - orders after the game will close at 8:30pm.
Bus can be caught from the Belconnen interchange (150m walk). Not included in price.
Your choice of either a Chicken, Beef or Veggie Burger. Free Bus. Bookings essential (first in, first seated).
Enjoy a Pulled Pork Burger. Bus - $5 per person return. Bookings essential.
Your choice of one of the 4 burgers on the menu (beef, chicken, pulled pork or Philly cheese steak). Free bus to the game, bookings essential.
Terms & Conditions
- Deal includes 1 burger and 1 Brumbies home game general admission ticket for 1 person.
- General admission match ticket for Brumbies v Highlanders match on Friday 22 July, 6:00pm kick off.
- Offer must be redeemed at your selected location on 22 July, 2016.
- Offer can be redeemed at your selected location from 3pm Friday 22 July 2016
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No partial redemption or refunds.
- Entire value must be used in one visit.
- Please contact your selected venue for bus details and costs.
- Please contact your selected venue to discuss any dietary requirements at least 24 hours prior to game day (Friday 22 July 2016).
- Dine in Only.
- No BYO.
Monday - Thursday: 3.00pm - Late Friday – Sunday: 11.00am – Late www.boltbar.com.au
68 Bandgalong Crescent,, Aranda ACT 2614
Lighthouse Pub Belconnen
Sports, sports, sports! The Lighthouse Pub is located only minutes away from Canberra Stadium and offers a great atmosphere for any sports fanatic. With 9 big screens the Lighty is Canberra's N1. venue to watch any live sporting event!
78-80 Emu Bank , Belconnen ACT 2617
Located on Braddon's contemporary Lonsdale Street, Debacle brings an unpretentious, laid back charm to the strip in a relaxed, industrial-chic setting.
Mode 3, 24 Lonsdale Street, Braddon ACT 2612
Gryphons Caffe Bar
Gryphons is Canberra’s most versatile cafe and bar. Nestled in the heart of Griffith, they offer relaxed and affordable day-long dining, before transforming at night into the perfect location for dinner and drinks.
12 Barker Street, Griffith ACT 2603
Walt & Burley
Set on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, Walt & Burley is the first bar to open with truly expansive views of Canberra's magnificent centrepiece.
17-21 Eastlake Parade, Kingston ACT 2602