GWS GIANTS v Gold Coast Suns
Round 4: Saturday 25 April, 5.40pm
Choose from a venue to drink and dine at before cheering on the Greater Western Sydney GIANTS as they take on Gold Coast Suns at StarTrack Oval Manuka!
It's a historic occasion for Canberra as the GIANTS and Suns face off for the first time on Anzac Day on the 100th anniversary of the landing at Gallipoli.
$25 will get you 1 General Admission Ticket to the GIANTS vs Gold Coast Suns game at StarTrack Oval in Manuka and 1 Burger at any of the participating venues below on Saturday 25 April, 5.40pm.
Game starts at 5:40pm, and you can use the deal before the match from 12:00pm.
- Griffith - Gryphons
- Kingston Foreshore - Walt & Burley
- Gungahlin - Siren Bar
- Ainslie - Ainslie Football and Social Club (You may sign into the club as a visitor if you are not a member.)
- Gungahlin- Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club (You may sign into the club as a visitor if you are not a member.)
Terms & Conditions
- Deal includes 1 GA match ticket for GWS Giants v Gold Coast Suns match and 1 burger at one of the participating venues on Saturday April 25, 2:10pm kick off at StarTrack Oval Manuka.
- Offer must be redeemed from 12:00pm on Saturday April 25, 2015.
- Must collect game ticket from venue of your choice before the game.
- Valid for 1 day only, 25/04/2015.
- Gryphons offering Pork Burgers
- No BYO.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No partial redemption or refunds.
- Entire value must be used in one visit.
Gryphons Caffe Bar
Gryphons is Canberra’s most versatile cafe and bar. Nestled in the heart of Griffith, they offer relaxed and affordable day-long dining, before transforming at night into the perfect location for dinner and drinks.
12 Barker Street, Griffith ACT 2603
Siren Bar & Restaurant
Featuring unique modern Australian cuisine and a diverse drinks menu, Siren offers the perfect night out with family and friends, close to home.
Anthony Rolfe Ave & Gozzard St, Gungahlin ACT 2912
Walt & Burley
Set on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, Walt & Burley is the first bar to open with truly expansive views of Canberra's magnificent centrepiece.
17-21 Eastlake Parade, Kingston ACT 2602
Ainslie Football Club
52 Wakefield Avenue, Ainslie ACT 2601
Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
Cnr Gundaroo Drive and Gungahlin Drive, Gungahlin ACT 2913