Deal includes a 2013 Rosé case from Montvalley, that's 6 bottles for ONLY $59 (originally $119).
Montvalley is a 100% family owned and run vineyard by John and Deirdre Colvin.
• Grapes are hand-picked - so quality is assured
• No mass produced wine
• Rated 4 out of 5 stars by James Halliday (Wine Companion 2008)
• Montvalley blends traditional wine-making values with modern efficiencies to produce a range of award winning wine.
Montvalley 2013 Rosé
Made from 100% hand-picked Shiraz grapes, this wine was carefully fermented in stainless steel vats with a small amount fermented in new American oak.
This Rosé is the ideal wine for any summer occasion, full of red berries and hints of toffee apple with a subtle sweet finish on the palate. Enjoy at room temperature or chill it down to really appreciate its liveliness.
Rosé pairs well with fruit and creamy desserts, spicy food (whether beef, poultry, or fish), poultry, mild cheese and cream based dips.
Note: each case contains 6 bottles (only $9.84 per bottle). Please ensure you fill out all postal address details as you purchase the wine.
Terms & Conditions
- Deal includes: 2013 Rosé case from Montvalley Wines $59 (originally $119).
- The wine will be dispatched from the winery once the deal has ended on Monday, 10 November 2014. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other.
- Entire value must be used in one order.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No partial redemption or refunds.
- Please ensure you fill out all postal address details as you purchase the wine.
- Note: each case contains 6 bottles (only $9.84 per bottle)